Sunday, August 8, 2010

Crazy times!

Wow...I have been so flat out I didn't realise 2 weeks have passed since I blogged!

So, my magic list...erm...well hasn't progressed much unfortunately but it's time to update it anyway:
1. Dego - booked for 10 Sept, advertising underway and 20 out of 74 seats look to be gone already. Please send me an email at coachmcfi at yahoo in Aus and I will send the invite out to you.
2. 100 Club - I am taking next Monday off to traipse around and sort the vouchers out. Need to design the tickets.
3. Race Partner - still solo...someone must be interested!
4. New job - still job hunting :(
5. Fund raising tins - Cure Cancer have some fundraising tins on order which they are happy to send me down. Need to organise to fundraise at DFO and maybe one of the Duathlons.

Injuries and illness have grabbed hold of me again in the form of a strained hip and a head cold. Still not as bad as cancer and so I march on to November 6 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment