Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Short and sweet tonight - given my training was likewise. Actually it was non-existant. Today was a sleety day in Canberra and with a hold up in my gym access (need a doctor to clear my shoulder before I can train in there) there was no way I was going to frolick around in the bitter cold and have my back seize up. Instead I kicked over some admin for the trip, so I didn't completely waste my time.

At lunchtime today, the temp was a bitter 6.2degrees celcius. There was also a cool breeze just tipping it to be colder. By 3pm it was down to 5.5 and just now (11:20pm) it's a lovely 4.2 (we have cloud cover tonight so thankfully it's not dropping too fast).

A quick check of the snow cams showed Thredbo is finally getting some coverage which is good given the ski season starts this weekend!

Ok, fingers are getting cold outside the doona, so that's all for tonight folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment