Wednesday, June 30, 2010

iPhone, iPad, iSponsor?

Time is counting down until they release the iPhone 4th Gen in Australia and I can't wait to get mine so I can start playing with it. My big hope is that I'll be able to blog with it when I am away without having to lug around a laptop instead. If it's not winning me over to do that I'm going to look at getting an iPad - if I can afford it (even on the student rates it's expensive but it'd be good for uni as well).

It got me thinking too about the degustation night. I wanted to have something that people could fill in to donate to Cure Cancer and eventually decided I'd have my laptop. I mentioned it to my colleagues and one of them suggested getting hold of Apple and seeing if they would donate an iPad for my trip to blog on but as I sat through one of two of the most time wasting meetings I've ever had today (2 in one day...rediculous!) and I watched a client with his work iPad it hit me - why not ask if I can borrow enough to have one on each table at the Degustation for people to be able to donate online while having a play with an iPad and also having a look at my website? Fingers crossed that in weeks to come I will hear back from Apple in Sydney and that they will say they will loan me several iPads.

Fingers crossed team!

No comments:

Post a Comment